Following the UK’s decision to withdraw from the EU, UK financial services firms need to consider their future options for prospecting and conducting business in the remaining 27 EU countries.
This event, hosted by BRP Bizzozero & Partners UK & Orbium, aims to:
- introduce the recently published BRP book
- highlight key concepts relating to financial cross-border activity
- provide an overview of the obstacles to prospecting in EU countries
- look at local licensing constraints
Banking and investment services as well as product marketing will be covered and there will be a panel discussion hosted by Orbium with opportunities for questions.
BRP’s affiliate, Indigita – whose mission is to help the financial industry stay ahead of ever changing cross-border regulations – will demonstrate how digitalisation of regulatory requirements can make cross-border compliance seamless.
The hosts welcome you to join them at:
Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 at One Great George Street Westminster – London – SW1P 3AA
At the event, you will hear from :
- 6:15PM to 6:40PM: “After Brexit”
Alessandro Bizzozero, Partner BRP SA & Richard McGrand, Chief Executive BRP UK
- 6:40PM to 7:00PM: “Cross-border banking as easy as checking the weather”
Benoit Hailly, Chief Operating Officer, Indigita
- 7:00PM to 7:20PM: Panel Discussion
Hosted by Ian Woodhouse – Senior Business Advisor, Orbium
- Reception to follow